Ten Halloween Safety Tips
- Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Children should wear clothing that can easily be seen at night. Retro- reflective materials are best.
- Children should trick or treat in one well-known area and not wander into unknown neighborhoods.
- All candy should be inspected by an adult to make sure that no one has tampered with it. If it looks suspicious, the police should be contacted.
- Children should avoid stray animals.
- Children should wear masks that do not interfere with vision. Better yet, they can avoid masks by wearing makeup.
- Children should watch for moving vehicles when crossing streets.
- Costumes should be short enough that the child will not trip.
- Trick or treaters should dress appropriately for the weather and carry a flashlight.
- For extra safety, organize a Halloween party for children in your neighborhood.
Pages les plus consultées